Terms and Conditions
By applying to the Richard Award, you (and members of your group where appropriate) are agreeing to the following:
- To attend a group briefing and individual Acts technical rehearsal on 15th November at Circomedia. Call time to be advised. Please keep the whole day free until the timetable is confirmed in October.
- To attend the live final performance day on 16th November at Circomedia. The day will include promotional activities, a full run-through for final technical adjustments and lighting cues, and warm up time. Please keep the whole day/evening free until the timetable is confirmed in October
- To participate in pre-show photography, interviews and filming as required
- To NOT undertake any other performances on 15th or 16th November anywhere else
- You give permission for the Richard Award to use the information and materials you provide within your application for the purposes of promoting the Award and the live final event.
- You give consent for the Award to securely store your information and contact you before and after the live final
- The content of your video and live performance is suitable for a family audience. This includes but is not limited to: no swearing or nudity, no drugs references or overt sexual behaviour
- The act you present is ‘performance ready’ i.e. does not require hours of rehearsals at Circomedia.
- The video submitted needs to contain the act to be performed at the live final. (It can be a rehearsal and doesn’t have to be fully costumed and styled unless you want it to be).
- For acts with more than 1 performer, a minimum 50% of performers must have trained in Bristol. Eligible training includes:
- Informal training
- On-the-job training
- Formal further and higher education courses
- All performers must be over 18 on the 31st July 2019