This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
any powder fro any AWOL ants
By applying to the Richard Award, you (and members of your group where appropriate) are agreeing to the following:
- To attend a group briefing and individual Acts technical rehearsal on 15th November at Circomedia. Call time to be advised. Please keep the whole day free until the timetable is confirmed in October.
- To attend the live final performance day on 16th November at Circomedia. The day will include promotional activities, a full run-through for final technical adjustments and lighting cues, and warm up time. Please keep the whole day/evening free until the timetable is confirmed in October.
- To participate in pre-show photography, interviews and filming as required
- To NOT undertake any other performances on 15th or 16th November anywhere else
- You give permission for the Richard Award to use the information and materials you provide within your application for the purposes of promoting the Award and the live final event.
- You give consent for the Award to securely store your information and contact you before and after the live final
- The content of your video and live performance is suitable for a family audience. This includes but is not limited to: no swearing or nudity, no drugs references or overt sexual behaviour
- The act you present is ‘performance ready’ i.e. does not require hours of rehearsals at Circomedia.
- The video submitted needs to contain the act to be performed at the live final. (It can be a rehearsal and doesn’t have to be fully costumed and styled unless you want it to be).